The Simple Spring Roll Hack - How to Make Consistently Better Spring Rolls - Spring Roll Recipe
Recipe type: Entree
If you have struggled to make spring rolls that are consistent in size and weight, then this video is for you. This simple spring roll hack will have you making professional quality spring rolls in no time at all. Included in the demonstration is the recipe for a classic vegetable spring roll filling.
Recipe for Spring Roll Filling:
- 600g Shredded Cabbage
- 300g Carrots cut into matchsticks
- 150g Chopped onion
- 50g Ginger, finely chopped
- 50g Garlic, finely chopped
For the Sauce:
- 90ml Caster sugar
- 90ml Rice wine vinegar
- 60ml Light soy sauce
- 10ml Cornflour
- Inside Dimensions for spring roll filling mold for use with a 225mm square spring roll pastry: (L)120mm x (W)25mm x (H)28mm
- Download the CAD .OBJ file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-x8...
- If you are using a different size spring roll wrapper, simply scale the mold up or down in size accordingly.
- Please check out our website at http://Whats4Chow.com
- Please like, subscribe and share.... every bit helps.... thanks you for watching!