Grilled Pork Loin Chops Diabolo. Spicy Grilled Pork Loin Chops with Perfect Crackling & Amazing Flavor.
Recipe type: Pork / Grilled
Cuisine: Mexican / Spanish
These grilled Pork loin chops with crispy golden crackling are full of spicy flavor. The Diabolo spice is straight from the hotter part of heaven!!!
- 2 Pork loin chops
- ½ Tsp Ground coriander
- 1 Tsp Crushed red chilli flakes
- ½ Tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Mustard powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic powder
- ½ Tsp Hot smoked paprika
- Stand the pork chops up on their skin and press 2 skewers through the chops just above the fatty strip. If the chops are cut on the thinner side, you may need a third skewer towards the top as well.
- Flip the chops over, spread the skin with butter and season the skin liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat your pan over medium high heat add a little butter and stand the chops in the pan skin side down.
- Fry the skin for 8 to 10 minutes until it is well crisped and golden, and the fat has started to render.
- Remove the chops from the pan and remove the skewers. Combine the cracked black pepper, ground coriander, red chilli flakes, oregano, mustard, garlic powder and hot smoked paptika.
- Season the chops with salt and sprinkle the spice mix liberally onto both sides of the chops. Press the spices into the surface of the meat.
- Wipe out your pan, reheat it over medium high and add 30g of butter.
- Fry the chops for 3 minutes per side until crispy and well colored. Remove the chops from the heat and serve immediately with the accompaniments of your choice.