Gourmet Ice cream - No Ice-cream Machine Required! (New method)
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: South African
Serves: 6 portions
How to make gourmet ice-cream at home without a machine!
- 600ml Whipping cream
- 15ml Vanilla extract
- 385g Sweetened condensed milk (1 standard can)
- 4 Tbs (60ml) Instant pudding powder
- Place the cream and instant pudding powder in your mixer bowl and whip this until stiff.
- In another jug, combine the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold this into the whipped cream mixture until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish and cover with clingfilm.
- Place the dish in your freezer for at least 3 hours before serving, and enjoy.