Lacto-fermented Hot Sauce - Easy Homemade Tabasco Sauce - Simple Tabasco-Style Chili Sauce
Recipe type: Sauce
Follow the simple video instructions to make your own amazing lacto-fermented hot sauce, similar in every respect to the all-time favorite Tabasco sauce.
- 700g Chillis, stemmed and cleaned
- 1500ml Water
- 90ml Non-iodated salt
- 200-300ml White wine vinegar
- 7.5ml Sugar per 500ml sauce
- 2.5ml-5ml Xanthan gum per 500ml sauce
- Check out all of our recipes on http://Whats4Chow.com
- Please subscribe to our channel to receive notifications!
- Check out our naturally fermented apple cider vinegar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veO25...