10 Minute Condensed Milk Tart - No Bake Condensed Milk Tart - Easy No Bake Tart @Whats4Chow
Recipe type: Cake and Tart Recipes
Today we're making a super-quick condensed milk tart. This delicious treat literally takes only 10 minutes to make, and absolutely no baking skills are required.
- 360g Tennis / Tea biscuits
- 200g Melted butter (plus 100g if mixture is too dry)
- 770g Sweetened condensed milk
- 1000ml Double cream yogurt
- Cinnamon sugar for dusting
Check out "Moist Chocolate Cake"
- Today we're making a super-quick condensed milk tart. This delicious treat literally takes only 10 minutes to make, and absolutely no baking skills are required.
- To start, open 2 packets, or 360g tennis biscuits or tea biscuits and melt and measure 200g of butter.
- Break the biscuits into the bowl of your food processor and zap these until reasonably fine.
- Drizzle the melted butter in through the feeder tube of the processor and run this until everything is well combined. Depending on what brand of biscuits you use, you may have to add an additional 100g of butter if the crumbly mixture doesn't hold together when compressed.
- Divide the mixture between two 22cm tart foils.
- Start compressing the pastry from the center outwards pressing it into the bottom corners and up the sides.
- Work around the edges pressing the pastry as you go.
- Use the back of a spoon to smooth of the base and define the bottom corner. This will help to achieve even thickness all the way through the base.
- Repeat this exercise with the sides, leaving the top edge rustic and rough.
- Continue with the second tart before transferring them both to the freezer while you continue with the filling.
- Pour 770g of sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl.
- Add 1 liter of double cream yogurt.
- Use a spatula to mix this until thoroughly blended.
- Remove the tart shells from the freezer and pour half of the filling into each shell.
- Dust the tops of the tarts with cinnamon sugar.
- Place each tart onto a heavy plate. Pop one of these into your microwave oven on maximum for 4 minutes, then repeat with the second tart.
- They emerge from the microwave looking just like this.
- Transfer the tarts to you refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set, preferably overnight.
- Serve your tart the following day garnished with whipped cream, and enjoy.