Squished Hotdogs - Roadkill Hotdogs - Taste Awesome, and Good for a Laugh!!!
Recipe type: Fast Food
Here's a big chunk of fun for your kitchen..... squished hot dogs, or roadkill hot dogs aren't just good for a laugh, they taste amazing too.
For Each Hot Dog
- 2 Hot Dog Sausages
- 1 Thick slice Mozzarella cheese
- 3 Slices Tomato
- Fresh Lettuce
- Hot dog bun
- Ketchup (optional)
- Fold 2 hotdog sausages in cling-wrap and bash them flat with your meat mallet, being careful not to totally break them into pieces.
- Slice to squished sausages next to one another then cover the one sausage with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Use the cling-wrap to flip the other sausage over this.
- Use and egg lifter or wok shovel to transfer the sausages to a vacuum packing bag and vacpac this good and tight.
- To cook the dogs, pop them in your dishwasher set on the 60c or 140f. Alternatively simmer the bags in a large pot of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the dogs cook, cut and butter the hotdog rolls. Add sliced tomato and a good dose of fresh crispy lettuce.
- Remove the bagged dogs from the dishwasher or pot and cut the bags open.
- Transfer the squished dogs to the rolls and serve immediately with ketchup, or plain.
- And there it is, the roadkill dog, oozing cheese and a huge dose of yummy.