Creamy Chicken Masala Stir-fry with Crunchy Vegetables. Quick & Easy Chicken Masala!!!
Recipe type: Chicken Curry / Spicy Chicken
Today we're making a wonderful creamy chicken masala stirfry with crunchy vegetables. This meal is really quick and easy and super fragrant and tasty.
- 10 x Baby corn
- 5 x Pattie pans
- ½ Red pepper
- 1 x Large pickled gherkin
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 30ml (2 Tbs) Garam masala spice
- 30ml Oil
- 5ml Chopped garlic
- 5ml Chopped ginger
- 250ml Plain yogurt
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Fruit chutney for serving
- Cut the chicken breasts across the grain into thin strips. Add the masala spice mix, garlic, ginger and oil.
- Massages this into the meat thoroughly until everything is well coated and evenly colored. For the best result, put this aside for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken marinates, cut the baby corn into rounds, cut the patty pans into 8ths, dice the red pepper and dice a large pickled gherkin. In addition, measure out 250ml of plain yogurt.
- Heat your wok to smoking hot and pour in 15ml of oil. Add the chicken to the wok and stirfry this for 4 to 6 minutes until it is cooked through and has taken some color.
- Add the vegetables and continue to stirfry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the yogurt and stir this through until everything has an even coating. Turn off the heat and stir in a large handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve the curry to 4 serving bowls. Top the chicken with a little fruit chutney and garnish with more fresh coriander, before serving immediately.