How to Make Garlic Bread. Make the Most Delicious Garlic Bread Using Baguettes.
Recipe type: Bread
In our previous video we baked two stunning traditional French Baguettes. This video show you how to make Garlic Bread using these 2 loaves.
- 2 x 14 inch Baguettes
- 100g Butter
- 30g Minced garlic
- ½ Tsp Salt (optional)
- Mix 30g of minced garlic into 100g of softened butter and the salt.
- Working with one loaf at a time, slice the loaves leaving the bases intact.
- Open up the slices and spread a generous dose of garlic butter between each slice.
- Place each loaf on a sheet of foil and spread any remaining butter over the top of the baguettes.
- Fold the foil over the top and twist the ends.
- Bake the loaves in a preheated oven at 180c or 350f for 20 minutes.
- Remove the loaves from the oven, unwrap them and serve immediately.