Crispy Crumbed Pork Loin Chops Stuffed with Brie & Strawberry Jam
Recipe type: Pork
Crumbed Stuffed Pork Loin Chop. Tender, succulent pork loin chops stuffed with brie and strawberry jam, then crumbed and crisp fried to perfection. This demonstration shows you exactly how to stuff and crumb a pork loin chop.
- 2 Pork loin chops, deboned
- 2 Slices Brie cheese, 8mm x 25mm x 50mm
- 3 Tbs Whole strawberry jam
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Tapioca flour
- ½ Cup finely crushed corn flakes mixed with ½ cup all purpose flour
- Oil to fry
- Cut the base rind from the wedge of brie, then slice 2 slices 8mm thick.
- Using a very sharp knife, slice laterally through the center of the pork chops up to the fat.
- Flap the chops open ans spread some of the jam on the lower half of the inside.
- Place a slice of brie on top of the jam, then spread a little more jam on top of the brie.
- Flap the chops closed and press the edges closed.
- Drench the chops in the tapioca flour to get a good coating all over.
- Drench the chops in the eggs, making sure everything is well covered.
- Drench the chops in the cornflake mixture to get a good thick coating.
- Transfer the chops to a platter and lets the coating set for 20 minutes.
- Half fill your pan with oil and heat this to 180c or 350f.
- Carefully slide the chops into the oil. Fry for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the chops and drain excess oil on kitchen paper.
- Serve immediately with a little extra strawberry jam and the accompaniments of your choice.