Spicy Peanut Crusted Pork Loin Chops
Recipe type: Pork
These spicy peanut crusted pork chops are second to none. Juicy, tender and succulent pan-fried pork chops, crusted in spicy peanuts will have you wishing for more! Quick and easy to make, our step-by-step recipe will have you wowing your guests in no time! For more "Learn to Cook" videos like this, please subscribe to our channel!
- 2 x 200g Pork Loin Chops
- 100g Roasted, salted peanuts
- 2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 4 Tbs Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to season
- Stand the pork chops up on the fatty side and press 2 skewers through the chopps just above the fatty layer
- Flip the chops over and season the skin liberally with salt and pepper
- Heat you pan over medium high heat, add a tablespoon of butter
- Stand the chops up in the pan on the fatty side and fry for 8-10 minutes until the skin is crisp, well browned and the fat has rPaint the chops endered and is translucent
- Place the peanuts and cayenne in the your food processor or spice grinder and process until they resemble fine gravel and the peanut fragments are coated with the cayenne
- Remove the chops from the pan, remove the skewers, separate and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Paint the chops with eggs and press liberal amounts of the peanut mix into the surface of the chops. Turn over and repeat with the other sides.
- Wipe out your pan, reheat over medium high heat and the chops for 31/2 minutes per side
- Remove the chops from the pan and place on serving platters. Top the chops with a couple of tablespoons of sour cream and serve immediately