Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
Recipe type: Vegetarian
Cuisine: Mediterranean / Greek
Aromatic roasted peppers with roasted onion and whole garlic.
- 2 Red peppers cut into to chunks
- 2 Yellow peppers cut into chunks
- 2 Green peppers cut into chunks
- 1 Head of garlic, separated but with the skin on
- 4 Medium onions, cut into eighths
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the peppers into chunky bits (see "How to Core a Pepper"
- Separate the head of garlic, and cut the onions
- Arrange all of these in a roasting pan. Drizzle liberally with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180c / 350f for 1 hour, until the peppers are tender and have taken on color and the garlic is mushy
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately