Pasta with Anchovies, Capers, Garlic & Parmesan. Brilliantly Simple Pasta!!!
Recipe type: Pasta / Seafood
This pasta dish is pure brilliance in its absolute simplicity, and has the most amazing aromas and flavors. You can create this masterpiece with just a handful of ingredients!!!
- 2 Portions Linguine, Taglietelle or spaghetti (cooked to package instructions)
- 50g Butter
- 15ml Olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 6-8 Anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 15 Capers, roughly chopped
- 2.5ml Chilli flakes
- 30ml Chopped parsley
- Shredded Parmesan
- Salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- To start you will need Linguine, Taglietelle or even spaghetti. Cook this according to the package instructions.
- Measure out the chilli flakes, grate the parmesan cheese, chop the parsely, weigh out the butter, roughly chop the anchovy fillets, capers and garlic. In addition, you will need 15ml of olive oil.
- Heat your pan over medium high heat, add the butter and garlic. Fry this for 2 minutes until it just starts to take on some color.
- Add the chilli flakes, anchovies and capers and fry this for 60 seconds.
- Add the chopped parsley to the pan and stir this in. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the olive oil.
- Pour this all over the cooked pasta and toss it thoroughly until everything is coated.
- Serve the pasta immediately dressed with a generous topping of shredded Parmesan cheese.