Honey Roasted Sweet Potato - Sticky Roasted Sweet Potato - Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Recipe type: Vegetable / Potatoes
These golden sticky sweet potatoes will make a perfect accompaniment to any roast. Flavored with honey and cinnamon, all I can say is yum, yum....
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 60ml Olive oil
- 60ml Honey
- 10ml Cinnamon
- Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- To start, peel and cut the sweet potato into 1 inch cubes. Place the cubes in a large roasting pan.
- Combine the honey and olive oil in a jug.
- Heat this briefly in your microwave to thin it out and pour it over the potatoes. Stir the the pan until everything is well coated.
- Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the potatoes and mix the pan again.
- Give this a generous grind of salt and cracked black pepper before popping it into a preheated oven at 190c or 375f.
- Roast the potatoes for 25 to 30 30 minutes, giving them a good stir every 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and serve immediately.