How to Make Paleo Friendly Dark Chocolate. Melt-in-your-mouth Dark Chocolate in Under 10 Minutes!!!
Recipe type: Chocolate / Paleo
This paleo friendly dark chocolate is dead easy to make, with just a handful of ingredients, and can be made in just a few minutes.
- 125ml Coconut oil
- 125ml Cocoa powder
- 50g Honey
- 2.5ml Pure vanilla extract
- To start, measure out the coconut oil in a pot, the cocoa powder and the honey. In addition you will need a half teaspoonful of pure vanilla extract.
- Heat the coconut oil gently over low heat until it has liquified.
- Add the cocoa powder and the vanilla. Stir this until thoroughly combined, then remove the pot from the heat.
- Allow this to stand for 30 minutes until it has cooled and thickened, then whisk in the honey.
- Use a large spoon to pour the chocolate mixture into the slab moulds. Transfer the moulds to your refrigerator and allow these to set for at least 60 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, gently tap the moulds to free the slabs. Store the slabs in a container in your refrigerator until required.