Perfect Pan-Fried Chicken. How to Pan-Fry the Absolutely Best Chicken Ever!!!
Recipe type: Chicken / Poultry
These simple tips will have you on your way to making the best perfect pan-fried chicken possible. Your chicken will have beautifully crispy and golden skin, with the most tender meat!!!
- Chicken Thighs
- Salt, pepper & spices of your choice
- Locate the spine bone to which the thigh bone is attached.
- Using a sharp knife cut under the skin along the spine to lift the skin. Lift the skin up and cut the oyster free.
- Using your shears, cut through the hip joint. Turn the thigh over and cut the connecting tissue to free the spine bone from the thigh.
- Cut through the flesh along the thigh bone. Grab the hip joint and use the edge of your blade to scrape the flesh away from the thigh bone.
- Cut around the knee joint and pull the bone free. Repeat this until all of the thighs are deboned.
- Season both sides of the thighs liberally with salt, pepper and the spices of your choice.
- Heat you pan over medium high heat and add a tablespoon of butter. Add the thighs to the pan skin-side down and fry them for five minutes.
- Turn the thighs over and fry for a further 5 minutes. Wipe the chicken around in the pan to pick up all the caramelized yummy stuff from the surface of the pan.
- Turn the thighs again and fry for a further 2 minutes to re-crisp the skin.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and serve immediately with the accompaniments of your choice.