Thai Green Curry Potatoes. Rich & Spicy Thai Green Curry with Potatoes
Recipe type: Thai Green Curry / Vegetarian / Vegan
Thai Green Curry with Potatoes is really easy and really tasty. This makes for a perfect accompaniment or main course. Although this is not authentically Thai in origin, this dish displays all of the flavors and aromas of Thai green curry.
- 2 Medium onions, peeled and cut into eighths
- 2 Tbs Chopped Garlic
- 6 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 45ml Oil
- 2 Tbs Green Curry Paste (you can adjust this if you prefer hotter or cooler)
- 400ml Coconut cream
- 2 Tbs Chopped coriander or garlic chives
- Place the cubed potatoes, onion and garlic in a large pan along with the oil. Place the pan over medium heat and saute for 7 minutes until the onion is tender.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and stir this in for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream and stir this in. Bring the pan to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and allow this to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes until the potato is tender.
- Season with salt to taste and transfer the potato to serving bowls. Garnish with fresh coriander or snipped chives and serve immediately.