Ribeye Steak Kebabs with Caramelized Peppers & Soy, Garlic & Ginger Marinade
Recipe type: Steak / Barbecue
These ribeye steak kebabs are what memories are made of. The steak is marinated in light soy, garlic and ginger, then threaded onto skewers with caramelized red, yellow and green peppers. Grilled to perfection, these kebabs will have your guests coming back for more.
- ½ Green pepper, cut into 20mm blocks
- ½ Red pepper, cut into 20mm blocks
- ½ Yellow pepper, cut into 20mm blocks
- 40g Butter
- 400g Center cut ribeye steak, cut into 20mm cubes
For the marinade
- 1 Tbs Cornflour
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Ground ginger
- 2 Tbs Light soy sauce
- Heat your frying pan over medium high heat, add the butter and the peppers.
- Fry the peppers for 8-10 minutes until they are soft and charred and caramelized on the edges.
- Remove the peppers from the heat and allow to cool.
- Cut the ribeye steak into 20mm cubes (just less than an inch)
- Place the cubes in a large mixing bowl and add all of the marinade ingredients.
- Massage the marinade into the meat, then allow the meat to stand for 30 minutes.
- Thread the cubes onto skewers, alternating with different colored peppers.
- Grill the skewers on medium high heat for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.