Pork Kebabs with Pineapple Ginger Butter Sauce
Recipe type: Pork
Beautifully succulent pork kebabs barbecued to perfection with pineapple ginger butter basting.
- 500g Pork neck meat, cut into 20mm cubes (¾ inch)
- 3 Tbs Light soy sauce
- 2 Tbs Cornflour
- 6-8 10cm (4 inch) skewers
- 1 Portion of Pineapple Ginger Butter Sauce
- Whisk the cornflour into the light soy sauce until totally dissolved
- Pour this over the pork, mix it in well and allow the pork to marinade in your refrigerator for 3-5 hours
- Heat your grill / barbecue to medium hot and grill the kebabs for 4 minutes per side
- Start basting with the pineapple butter after the first turn
- After the final 4 minutes, turn once more and continue for another 4 minutes (total grill time 20 minutes)
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately with a little more of the pineapple butter and the accompaniments of your choice.